Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
The Sheraton Denver Tech Center is looking for a Revenue Manager to make sure our hotel is being utilized to the utmost potential. You will provide strategic service by making sure the hotel is being sold at the right price at the right time—thus maximizing revenue and keeping the hotel full.
BASIC PURPOSE: To maximize rooms revenue and yield penetration through proper management of rooms inventories through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel reservations's systems and front office systems of multiple hotels.
ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE: Position is responsible for developing and recommending sales strategies, room mix and pricing. Responsible for reservations systems, forecasting and reporting. Negotiate transient room rate contracts.
1. Develop, implement, monitor and control sales strategies; conduct sales strategy meetings to ensure the proper mix of group/transient guests while maximizing occupancy and room revenue. (40%)
2. Compile data, analyze trends, develop accurate weekly and period forecasts and communicate to all departments to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to provide quality of guest services while minimizing expenses. (15%)
3. Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual budget and marketing plans to assist in meeting/ exceeding the overall hotel goals. (5%)
4. Monitor, control and communicate inventory levels and room and rate restrictions to meet business objectives. (10%)
5. Negotiate rates for transient accounts to ensure the right mix of sales to maximize room revenue. (10%)
6. Establishes, measures, monitors and effectively evaluates processes, polices, and procedures as well as supervise group coordinators. (10%)
7. Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well organized way. (5%)