Island Hospitality Management is currently seeking an experienced multi-unit Revenue Manager to join our corporate revenue team to be based in our West Palm Beach Florida office.
- Revenue maximization efforts for the assigned properties through monitoring segmentation mix, to ensure profitability and growth versus prior year and the competitive set
- Recommend and coordinate pricing and positioning for hotels in conjunction with Island Hospitality Revenue Management standard operating procedure in partnership with brand requirements
- Report out critical analysis on the effect of short and long range decisions effecting overall revenue goals
- Providing Segment Strategies for Transient and Group business to include appropriate Revenue Management initiatives to achieve or surpass hotels' financial goals
- Conducting Revenue Analysis and Inventory Management on scheduled strategy conference calls based on Island Hospitality standard operating procedures
- Aiding the Hotels in reading Revenue Management reports and tools
- Inputting Revenue Management criteria into Reservation systems
About Island Hospitality
Island Hospitality is a well established National Hotel Management Company with a reputation for its expertise in managing upscale extended stay, select service and full service hotels across major brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, and IHG.
We are one of the largest independent, third-party hotel management companies serving the industry with over 160 hotels throughout the United States and over 20 years experience in the industry. Island Hospitality received two of the most prestigious awards for hotel management from Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Marriott International in 2010.
We are an entrepreneurial, performance-driven, goal oriented organization, where passionate, competent and focused individuals are given the tools, guidance and techniques to make a difference. Our corporate office is located in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida, less than ½ mile from the beach.
Our company is nationally recognized for its ability to successfully improve a property's bottom line through P&L controls and standards. While paying attention to every line item thereby ensuring generous bottom line flows, we never lose sight of our guests and the need to maintain the highest standards of service, cleanliness and fresh ambience. The ownership perspective of maximizing top line revenue without sacrificing net operating income is deeply entrenched in our corporate culture. We aggressively pursue this goal.
Working for Island Hospitality
We pride ourselves on instilling an entrepreneurial spirit in all our team members. Our geographically dispersed portfolio of properties provides us with an outstanding network and knowledge of the talent pool in our market segments. We believe in empowering team members through ongoing training, motivation, and support. When you join our team, you become an integral part of a national hotel management company that is committed to diversity and excellence.
At Island Hospitality, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Island organization. We provide training programs to all new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that helps to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
- 401 (k) Plan
- Career Path Planning
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Nationwide Hotel Benefits (Discounts and Freebies)
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Short Term Disability
- 3 + years of hotel Revenue Management work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Starwood Experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and very strategic in thought process
- Lodging/hospitality industry experience required with multiple hotels and brands
- Demonstrated ability in the use of Brand automated systems, personal computers and all programs
- Analytical skills related to Smith Travel Market Share report
- Exceptional communication ability