We are currently looking for a Revenue Manager with at least two years’ of proven Marriott Revenue Management experience to join an innovative, creative and growing company with Commonwealth Hotels LLC.
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a "Whatever It Takes" attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hyatt, and Hilton brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is located in Covington, Kentucky and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
Communication and organizational skills are of the utmost importance. Commonwealth Hotels associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we would enjoy speaking with you.
- Results Driven
- High Touch Sales Leader
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Computer literate
- High level of communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills
- Bonus Program
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- FSA (125 Cafeteria Plans)
- 401 (k)
- Vacation & Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much More
- To maximize revenue, profit, and market share associated with rooms and function space for each property. Manages the processes associated with demand, revenue, forecasting, opportunity analysis, and inventory management.
- With hotel’s leadership, determines and manages hotels sales strategy and pricing for transient, group, and catering.
- Identifies future market and hotel opportunities and effectively communicates through the organization.
- Assist the management of all hotels in monitoring and analyzing demand patterns so that strategic daily selling strategies can be implemented to consistently drive REVPAR.
- Constant monitoring of competition to make proper recommendations for system settings and rate placement for each hotel.
- Develops strong relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Conducts research, surveys, personal investigation and studies market place and territory in order to effectively capitalize on the hotel’s strengths and competitor’s weaknesses.
- Focuses on revenue-producing activities and maximizes time.
- Acts with integrity and professionalism, a service-focused approach, and a caring, sincere attitude at all times.
- Energetic and takes initiative, persistent in pursuing and completing tasks, strives to exceed expectations.
- Proficient in required job skills and knowledge. Intelligent in grasping and integrating new information. Active learner with strong curiosity. Natural instincts and insight for finding the best solution to unclear issues and problems. Considers multiples resources and methods for analyzing problems. Makes great decisions.
- Is effective in prioritizing work, consistently budgets time and processes to create maximum efficiency with minimum disruption or redundancy, is time sensitive, understands how work and processes fit in with other departmental or organizations priorities or objectives, is able to adjust work to accommodate expected and unexpected changes. Is able to gage progress with respect to overall impact and results.
- Excellent understanding of total hotel revenue management concepts, processes, and systems.
- Knowledge of advanced revenue management techniques.
- A minimum of two years’ experience and proven revenue management experience with Marriott.
- Proven record of independent, self-motivated work habits.
- Track record of consistency in meeting and exceeding goals.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyze statistics and develop/implement strategies to identify key areas, problems and success rates.
- Execute reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research and develop markets.
- Ability to focus on the big picture as well as individual results.
- Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices and pre established guidelines and procedures.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.