A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Passionate team players are invited to bring our 'Legendary Quality Service' to new heights
The Excelsior, Hong Kong invites applications for the captioned position:
- Responsible for monitoring demand trends, booking pattern, pace and market conditions, which are to be translated into total hotel revenue management strategies, used to realize the maximum amount of revenue for the hotel, achieve revenue goals and grow market share.
- Degree holder preferably in the discipline of hotel management or equivalent professional qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in similar position a sizeable luxury hotel
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of PAR Springer-Miller Systems, Delphi, IDeaS would be an advantage
- With strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with guests, colleagues and management in a professional manner
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Revenue Analyst
We offer competitive salary and benefits package to successful candidates. Please send your resume with expected salary to:
Director of Human Resources
The Excelsior, Hong Kong
281 Gloucester Road
Fax: 2240-0797 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owned and managed by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
"We are an equal opportunity employer"
For further career opportunities, please visit the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Career Web Site:
Candidates who have not been invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.(ref. 49924)