Assists Revenue Manager and Senior Revenue Analyst in determining appropriate rates and in achieving maximum occupancy levels for its properties. Maintains computer records of on-line inventories, recognizes and analyzes trends in Hilton and HGVC systems, and recommends plan of action resulting in increased rental revenue. Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times.
* Updates and maintains room type and inventory in OnQ Rate and Inventory system as well as other Hilton systems.
* Monitors and ensures rate integrity between Hilton.com and other distribution channels.
* Controls and balances inventory in wholesale and on-line maintenance systems including Expedia.com in a timely manner.
* Recognizes potential for increased rental revenue and recommends or takes appropriate action to realize increased rental revenue.
* Maintains capacity and length of stay controls in all distribution channels.
* Maintains and monitors group inventory and activity.
* Reviews group cut-off dates to ensure group blocks are released and returned to inventory in a timely manner.
* Books reservations for guests and informs them of all services provided at the properties.
* Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports and statistics relating to resort occupancy, rates, and rental forecasts.
* Cross-trained in group coordinator duties to assist as needed. Assists front desk agents with selling, upgrading, and understanding rate quoting.
* Assists accounting department with required documents to ensure timely billings and payment of commission.
* Performs other tasks and special projects as requested by Revenue Manager and Senior Revenue Analyst.
* This position is classified as non-exempt status.
High School graduate or GED equivalent is required. Must possess computer experience with proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and expertise in Excel required. 1 year previous experience as an analyst required.
4 year college degree in related field preferred. Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in hospitality industry preferred. Previous analyst experience with Hilton is highly desired. Proficiency in data base systems management preferred.
Local Candidates Preferred.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.