YVE Hotel Miami
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Yve Hotel MiamiCombining style and comfort in an approachable and social setting, Yve Hotel Miami delights guests from the beach to the boardroom. This Miami hotel is steps from water attractions on Biscayne Bay, shopping, dining, the arts & entertainment district and more. Its central location offers guests access to city attractions, the beaches of Key Biscayne and Miami Beach and direct access to PortMiami.
Miami International Airport is only a short drive away. Yve Hotel Miami provides 243 guest rooms and suites, Biscayne Tavern for a bite to eat and 1,000 square feet of flexible meeting/event space, along with other available amenities.
Job OverviewThe Revenue Specialist is to provide support in producing detailed and accurate reports to help maximize rooms’ revenue. S/he will provide assistance in areas of pricing, distribution, revenue optimization, e-marketing, reservation sales, analysis, and maintaining the AAA Four Diamond Standards. This position also requires the ability to maintain an upbeat, positive and professional demeanor in a busy and/or changeable office atmosphere. In addition, this position is required to provide continued enhancement of the property culture in accordance with property standards. Maintain effective relationships with all associates throughout the property in order to provide a strong, supportive and objective environment.Essential Functions
- Work jointly with the property ROC team, DORO, DOSM, and Director of Performance Optimization to analyze findings of daily metrics to implement a results-driven action plan.
- Prepare and maintain all daily, weekly, and monthly revenue reports according to Destination Hotels, and property established standards, including strategy board, pace reports, and all MK reports.
- Assist in maintaining room inventory and pricing through hotel website, third party sites, and wholesaler portals.
- Become fully cross trained as a Reservations Agent, and support the reservations department on a regular basis by acting as a reservation sales agent when required by business volumes.
- Compile weekly competitive rate shops of local and regional competitive sets to help maintain appropriate leisure pricing across all room types and seasons.
- Closely monitor FIT production and advise DORO of approaching dates that will require rate adjustments and stop sell notices per previously established guidelines.
- Setup of rates and promotional codes in SMS and Synxis and communicate with marketing, Reservations, and other departments as necessary.
- Understand the hotel’s defined competitive market and defined comp sets and their relevance to each hotel/resort based on current/future market conditions and industry changes and fluctuations. First-hand knowledge and periodic physical inspection of competitive set properties is encouraged.
Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!