The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewTo achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships. To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.Essential Functions
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Support and encourage staff to provide the highest level of customer service
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Responsible for the purchasing and inventory management of the merchandise for the children’s store.
- Analyze sales records to determine top sellers and merchandising effectiveness.
- Foster positive relationships with children’s store owners
- Receive, sort, and price merchandise.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to customers of the children’s toy store.
- 2-3 years specialty retail experience preferred
- Experience in retail operations, preferred, with a proven record of effective performance
- Ability to operate computer or sales register equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently