Dramatically poised at the edge of the Pacific Ocean on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea's 102 acres are infused with the elegance of a classic Mediterranean estate, the casual energy of coastal Southern California, and countless ways to spend your days - all tied together with authentic, genuine hospitality and a deep respect for this irreplaceable oceanfront setting. A gracious, old-world ambiance permeates the grounds, from the resort lobby and outdoor gardens, to private terraces and inviting courtyards with outdoor fireplaces.
Located just south of Los Angeles, Terranea offers a 582-room resort, including a luxurious collection of residential bungalows, casitas and villas. The resort features a host of world-class amenities, such as The Links at Terranea, an award-winning 9-hole, par 3 golf course, the spectacular Spa at Terranea, three ocean view pools, family-friendly activities, and a collection of eight distinctive restaurants, bars, cafés and lounges.
Job OverviewThis position will be dedicated to providing fast, friendly service to our customers. Associates have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register and floor operations and are capable of processing transactions to achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships.Essential Functions
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to operate computer or sales register equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently