Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewThis position will be dedicated to providing fast, friendly service to our customers. Associates have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register and floor operations and are capable of processing transactions to achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships.Essential Functions
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to operate computer or sales register equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently