Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Restock merchandise, keep Gift Shop clean and ensure guest satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative course of action quickly and accurately
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, date, etc, from disparate sources
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions
- Must approach or speak to customer within 20 seconds
- Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Omni standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all technical equipment to fully utilize its capabilities and extend efficient services to hotel guests
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all guest scenarios and utilize at all times.
- Ensure the delivery of all items called for from guest rooms by confirmation with guests.
- Ensure that the lobby public areas are maintained, clean and tidy by liaison with Housekeeping Department
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest needs are satisfied
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner, making them feel welcome
- Assist with monthly inventory
- Adhere to all policies regarding employee purchases and gift shop employee purchases
- Follow proper procedure for all newspaper logs, receipts, and returns
- Follow proper procedure for accepting credit cards and checks
- Follow proper procedure for “Holds”
- Maintain a cash bank
- Do not leave merchandise unsecured
- Verify guest room number for room charges
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.