Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThis position will be dedicated to providing fast, friendly service to our customers. Associates have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register and floor operations and are capable of processing transactions to achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships.Essential Functions
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Previous boutique retail experience required
- Knowledge of high end clothing and jewelry lines preferred
- Ability to operate computer or sales register equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.