The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position will be dedicated to providing fast, friendly service to our customers. Associates have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register and floor operations and are capable of processing transactions to achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships.Essential Functions
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to operate computer or sales register equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently