Req #: 3475BR
Job Title: Restaurant Systems Analyst
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Location Name: Sage Hospitality Home Office
Why Us: Sage Hospitality is set to hire an accomplished Restaurant Systems Analyst within our IT Project Management team. This is an exciting opportunity for a proven restaurant systems expert that will provide database management, project management and training across Sage Restaurant Group. This position will be based at the Home Office in Denver, CO and reports directly to the Regional Manager – Property Technology.
Founded in 1984, Sage Hospitality set out to be the best hotel owner and operator in the business. We’re talking figuratively, progressively and aggressively breaking the mold of the hospitality industry. As one of the U.S’s top hospitality management, investment and development companies, Sage is on a fast trajectory of growth and performance. Building upon what we do best—establishing some of the best hotels and restaurants in the world. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, surrounded by high-performing investments from coast to coast. With the advantage of hands-on experience, we’re also changing the way luxury in the hotel world looks. Developing modern, independent hotels with unique style, artistry and branding—creating places that people go to, not through.
Your success will be measured by your ability to:
• Effectively manage the configuration center databases across all Sage Restaurant Group properties
• Manage new database builds for new restaurants
• Lead and implement system training initiatives with property leadership
• Create efficiencies and standards
The ideal candidate has a proven track record and systems knowledge within multi-unit restaurant environment, possess a polished and professional demeanor where s/he can make professional and relevant business presentations, strong Aloha knowledge, and extensive success with configuration center rollouts.
Coordinates technology and applications for Sage Restaurant Group (SRG) at enterprise and property level. Sage Restaurant Group Aloha database management. Project coordination, tracking and implementation. Coordinate with SRG on corporate initiatives, projects, standards, installations, upgrades and PCI/SOX compliance.
Proficient in position required job skills and knowledge. Intelligent in grasping and integrating new information. Is an active learner with a strong sense of curiosity. Has natural instincts and insight for finding the best solution to unclear situations, issues and problems. Considers multiples resources and methods for analyzing problems. Makes great decisions.
Is effective in prioritizing work; consistently manages time and processes to create maximum efficiency with minimum disruption or redundancy. Is time sensitive, understands how work and processes fit in with other departmental or business priorities and objectives. Is able to adjust work to accommodate expected and unexpected changes. Is able to gauge progress with respect to overall impact and results.
• Must hold a valid Colorado driver’s license and have the ability to travel to the various Sage Hospitality locations.
• Familiarity with technology standard concepts, practices and procedures is essential.
• Strong knowledge of windows Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft technology
• Strong PC hardware skills are a must.
• Familiar with supporting Citrix environments.
• Experience with Aloha databases, implementations, and hardware/network scheme
• Strong understanding of industry-standard F & B reporting structure and analytics
• Experienced with workstations and laptops, printers, and networking hardware and software components. Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to understand and follow verbal/written instructions, communicate both verbally and in writing, utilize analytical thought processes, understand verbal/written technical and mechanical instruction, and be highly organized.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively and courteously with employees, guests and contractors in writing, via telephone and in person.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
• Flexible schedule and availability to be on call during weekends and holidays.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems in a methodical and thorough manner.
• Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced, sometimes high pressure environment.
• Excellent hearing required for telephone inquiries and client and associate handling.
• Bending/kneeling - repeated bending and kneeling required while filing, Mobility - must be able to reach all areas of hotel and building locations to assist clients.
• Exerting 10-50 pounds of force occasionally and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds force constantly to move objects.
• Carrying or transporting of personal luggage during any company travel.
• Requires sitting most of the time, but does entail walking, standing and carrying of up to 15 pounds short distances.
• Requires a significant amount of repetitive motion for keyboarding.
• Requires bending, reaching, oral communication skills, analytical skills and special visual considerations such as color selection/evaluation.
Bachelor's degree in Technical Field is required.
EXPERIENCE1 – 3 years of experience in similar role.
Working helpdesk experience in the support of end users in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.