A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Position Summary: Supervises the Food and Beverage teams in assigned restaurant to ensure guests receive the highest level of service and quality on a daily and consistent basis.
- Supervises subordinate lead personnel in the assigned restaurant or In Room Dining. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Plans, assigns and directs work. Determines work quality expectations and sets deadlines.
- Monitors day-to-day restaurant operations to ensure standards of product presentation and service exceed guest expectations and meet or exceed property standards.
- Works to achieve budgeted revenues, controls expenses and maximizes profitability within assigned areas.
- Ensures guests receive outstanding, consistent, exceptional service by circulating through each dining area.
- Ensures all dining, service and kitchen areas are clean and properly set up.
- Ensures compliance with all food and beverage regulations.
- Follows all standard food handling, TIPS, sanitation and health department guidelines.
- Minimum one year of Supervisory experience in an upscale restaurant.
- Exceptional guest service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage challenging situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Prior scheduling experience.
- Valid CA Food Handler card required.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Club is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.