Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the restaurant staff, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.What you will be doing
- Ensurerestaurant services comply with proper food handling, policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Ensure new associates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve job expectations.
- Perform and supervise the staff’s compliance with consistent safe and sanitary food and beverage handling and serving.
- Monitor and control maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant and equipment.