Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are proud to work, search no more...
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is seaching for a Restaurant Supervisor to lead our team in our very busy restaurant, the Asado Urban Grill. The position also supervises our attatched bar and Room Service.
We area recentlyrenovated, full service, 347 room, upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
The Restaurant Supervisor willwork closely with the Restaurant Managerin:
- Ensuringemployees are working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Assisting inselection, training,and development of employees in a professional environment.
- Directing and correcting the presentation and customer service experience given by our team members.
- Ensuring completion ofopening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, side work, cleaning all equipment and areas.
- Displaying exceptional customer service skills.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Must be organized and possess great attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for leading and being part of a team REQUIRED!!!
The Hilton Kansas City Airport offers a complete benefits program, competitive salary, as well as opportunity for rapid growth and development.
We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied.
To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Must have Restaurant experience.
- Detail oriented and the ability to motivate a team to exceptional customer service.
- Present a professional manner, approach and appearance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other employees.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership in team development and individual coaching.
Join a winning team today!
Apply online athttps://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
or visit the Human Resources office at I-29 & NW 112th Street. Kansas City, MO 64153
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets