Location: CA - ON - Toronto
Thompson Hotels Toronto
550 Wellington St West
Toronto, ON, CA M5V 2V4
Toronto, ON, CA M5V 2V4
- Works with the Restaurant General Manager to ensure that the Thompson Diner is in compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
- Oversees the daily operation of the restaurant, bar and in-room dining, ensuring cleanliness and safety of the establishment for both team members and guests while complying with hotel policies and procedures.
- Participates in daily and weekly management meetings to discuss restaurant and in room dining requirements, and any service or menu enhancements.
- Daily requisition and monitoring of bi-weekly beverage inventory.
- Resolves problems to ensure positive team member relations through pre shift and post shift staff meetings.
- Responds to guest requests for special services and resolves any guest problems and complaints.
- Investigates all guest satisfaction surveys and provides insight and feedback to ensure highest quality of food service and efficiency.
- Observes quality and quantity of food and beverage items being served, and adheres to all Smart Serve policies and standards in compliance with local (AGCO) liquor regulations.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including overnight shifts and weekends.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and guest driven with the ability to solve problems and to make timely guest service decisions.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory working experience in a restaurant is an asset.
- Ability to build a strong Team focused on revenue generating and exceeding guest expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication experience, both verbal & written.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations with enhanced organizational skills.
- Experience with Fidelio, Microsoft Office and Micros is an asset.
- Smart serve certified.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Employer Funded Comprehensive Medical/Dental benefits
F&B - Food & Beverage