Asheville Renaissance Hotel
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To supervise and coordinate activities of personnel as well as assisting the Outlet’s Manager in maintaining established cost and quality standards to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
1. Assigns duties and monitors the performance of the restaurant through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
2. Assists in maintaining product and service quality standards. Initiates corrective action.
3. Prepares daily work assignments and maintains work performance records.
4. May perform cleaning duties.
5. Assist in establishing and maintaining a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training, and development, and compliance with established labor regulations.
6. Assist in establishing and maintaining applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the restaurant.
7. Assists in maintaining a security function, which protects both the assets of the restaurant and the personal safety of employees and customers.
8. May assist waitstaff to present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and service to guests.
9. May assist waitstaff in order placing of guests orders.
10. Will assist waitstaff in relaying orders to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
11. Observes guest to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed.
12. May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined by establishment size and practice.
13. May clear and reset counters or table at conclusion of each course.
14. Manages in compliance with the established company policies and procedures.
15. Manages in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
16. Participate in hiring, coaching/counseling and termination conversations as needed
17. Schedule staff and make changes to schedules according to business levels.
18. Resolve guest complaints, employee issues as needed.
19. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
Analyze and interpret policies establishes by administrators
Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
Plan and organize the work of others.
Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Speak and write clearly.
Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.
Physical Demands: Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists from 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree, or requires sitting most of the time but enables pushing and/or pulling of arm and leg controls, or requires working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials through the weight of those materials is negligible.