Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Assists the RestaurantManager with the management, direction and organization of restaurant operations to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
Trains, supervises, counsels, and participates in the evaluation of restaurant staff employees for the efficient operation of the restaurant. Directs staff in their work assignments.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Thorough knowledge of restaurant operations and preparation techniques.
- Knowledge of beverage operations and wines.
- Strong mathematical abilities in order to determine and track inventory, controls, revenue productions, and other hotel financial statements.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
- At least 1 years experience in related field required.
- At least 3 years experience in related field preferred.