Server - The perfect fit for our beautiful Riverfront hotel will have an outgoing and friendly attitude and really know what excellent customer service means for our guests. Must be a team player, have open availability, and be flexible! We certainly promote cross training within the food & beverage department and offer opportunity for growth within Chesapeake Hospitality! Join our team and experience what's possible!
Must be available for breakfast (AM) shifts and weekends!
Responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
For you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- A minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience. Previous experience as a server preferred.