Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Restaurant Server is responsible for greeting, selling/order taking and serving guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Process guest checks and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
• Assist in seating and greeting the guest.
• Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials and prices.
• Accurate and prompt guest order taking.
• Prompt submission of food orders with the kitchen in accordance with prescribed procedures.
• Prepare beverage and food orders in accordance with prescribed procedures.
• Check food to ascertain appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
• Timely deliver beverage and food orders.
• Prepare guest checks accurately and present prior to guests departure.
• Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations.
• Collect payment from the guests in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
• Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
• Remove dirty ashtrays, glasses, dishes, silverware and trash from occupied tables.
• Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place items in proper areas. Reset the tables.
• Clean and restock service items
• On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
• Attend department meetings as scheduled.
• Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
• Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
• Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
• Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
• Any other duties / tasks as requested by management.
Apply Now | Email To A Friend | Other Jobs
©2011 The Procaccianti Group. All Rights Reserved.