We believe that the only way for a "little" company to out perform the giant hotel chains is to empower hotel teams to run their hotels in a way that makes sense. Our hotel teams have the freedom to work outside the box and create their own success.
At The Dow Hotel Company, we look for creative, high energy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary drive to excellence. Our track record of promoting from within is truly remarkable; we believe hard work and success should be rewarded.
Greet and serve the guests according to standards.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Take and serve guest orders promptly and according to service manual.
- Do all necessary set-up sidework as assigned.
- Answer any guest questions about the menu.
- Operate the electronic cash register/P.O.S. system (where applicable).
- Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.