Restaurant Server - AM Shift
Hotel 1000 consists of 120 guest rooms, approximately 12,000 square feet of meeting space, a full-service spa, virtual Golf Club, and a new seafood restaurant concept emerging September 2017. The property is located in the heart of downtown Seattle, steps from the waterfront along Elliott Bay, and conveniently centered between Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the business district and lively and historic Pioneer Square.
The Servers will work closely with the Food and Beverage to ensure all proper Loews standards are being met. More specifically, responsibilities include:
• Performs all opening and closing assignments as assigned by management.
• Answers all questions regarding the menu accurately.
• Takes food and beverage orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Delivers quality products to the guest in a friendly and professional manner and in accordance with hotel standards.
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment, work area and dining room
• Monitors the flow of guests and food and beverage items.
• Enters orders into the computer accurately and efficiently
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to all guests, management and fellow employees.
• Thorough knowledge of quality food service techniques and standards
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to walk, stand stoop, bend, lift and carry trays weighing 35+ pounds repetitively during entire shift
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Two + years experience as Server in high volume upscale Hotel or free standing restaurant.
Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays. Job descriptions above are not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in the position may be asked to perform. Interested applicants, please reply back to this posting with your resume attached. Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V