Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Effectively promote, take and deliver food and beverage and alcoholic beverage in a safe, accident-free manner.
- Accurately and efficiently take and place all food orders with the kitchen, according to standard procedures.
- Check food to ascertain that appearance, temperature, and portions are correct and deliver food in a timely manner.
- Follow Hyatt standards on service delivery.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or ServSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays, tables, and other equipment weighing 20+ LBS
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- Criminal/Credit Background Check
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace