Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is a recently renovated, full service, 347 room, upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are proud to work, search no more. A position with our Food and Beverage team working in our restaurantis just the right place for you.What you will be doing
- The Restaurant Server is responsible for greeting, selling/order taking and serving guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures.
- Processes guest checks and collects payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages Record the details of the order from the guests check for accuracy.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper ordering and food handling techniques and state and local serving guidelines.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Great customer service skills and demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is located three miles south of the Kansas City International Airport. Our full service property offers extensive meeting space and 347 guest roomscompleted a full scale renovation last year.
Apply online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets