Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Effectively promote, take and deliver food and beverage orders in a safe, accident-free manner.What you will be doing
- Accurately and efficiently take and place all food orders with the kitchen, according to the standard procedures.
- Answer questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials and prices.
- Prepare and deliver beverage and dessert orders.
- Check food to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct and deliver food orders in a timely manner.
- Prepare the guest check accurately and present it to the guest before their departure.
- Collect payment from the guest.
- Complete assigned sidework.
- Lifting trays (up to 40lbs) Pushing carts, queen marys, etc. (50 - 100 lbs). Frequent bending to lift trays and access restaurant equipment and supplies.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Can communicate well with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of proper food handling techniques
- Must be TIPS trainable
- Ability to work Micros computer system
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience
- 1+ year(s) of prior serving experience