A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To serve meals to hotel guests according to established rules of etiquette, and to ensure a more pleasant stay.
- Replenishes supplies of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes at the service station.
- Answers questions, and takes orders from guests.
- Relays order to kitchen and/or the bar.
- Arranges orders on service trays, ensuring flair, sanitation, and timeliness of delivery.
- Collects trays delivered and assist the guest through the removal of food.
- Completes side work as deemed necessary by management to ensure the smooth operations of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent.
Benefits : Plus Tips