TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT: www.doubletreeportland.com/careers
Providing a healthy work environment for all of our Team Members is a top priority at our Hotel. We have been consistently recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in Oregon, and a "Top Workplace" by the Oregonian.Our hotel maintains a strong commitment to environmentally responsible business practices. The DoubleTree by Hilton Portland has received numerous green sustainability awards including Commuter Choice, City of Portland Best Award, and the "100 Best Green Companies to Work for in Oregon" award every year since 2009.All employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary employee meal
- Complimentary parking
- Subsidized annual Tri-Met all-zone transportation pass
- Global hotel room discounts through the Hilton Team Member Travel Program
- Advancement opportunities
- A full benefits platform offered to all full-time staff: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, plus 401(k) retirement plan
Professionalism, hospitality-focused qualities, a courteous demeanor, and commitment to sustainable business practices are required for all of our open positions.
Our locally sourced, Pacific Northwest themed restaurant is seeking fun, enthusiastic, and sales driven individuals to join our team. A passion for Portland’s fresh and exciting food scene, a desire to provide each customer with service excellence, and a willingness to join a vibrant F&B operation in the fast growing Lloyd District are required.