Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
We're always looking for great team members to showa passion to serve. In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent benefits and more!
Position responsibilities include:
- Greet all guests in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food, service, appropriate wines, and food preparation.
- Write order on check or memorize order.
- Relay order to kitchen and service bar.
- Observe guests to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed for guest checkout.
- Total bill and accept payment or refer guest to cashier.
- Ladle soup, portion pies and desserts, and brew coffee.
- Clear and resettable at conclusion of each course.
- Notify a manager immediately of any guest complaints.
- Use proper etiquette guidelines for seating guests.
- Practice and observe all safety rules and procedures.
- Assist all service personnel in any duties as requested.
- Maintain and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors.
- Ability to accurately report information.
- Ability to scrupulously follow all hotel policies and procedures.
- Attend required meetings
- Micros 3700 experience a plus