About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Hilton Garden Inn - Denver Downtown is currently looking for a part time restaurant server. Our newly renovated, 221 room hotel, is located in the heart of downtown Denver. Situated next to the Colorado Convention Center and two blocks from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, we are the ideal home base for business and leisure travelers. Our guests enjoy delicious meals at Territory Kitchen & Bar and drink made-to-order coffee beverages at Daz Bog. Some of our benefits include: • Discounted RTD Eco Pass • Discounted Hotel Rooms • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance • Discounted employee meals • Anniversary Pay • Holiday Pay • And Much More We are looking for team members with a strong commitment to quality service and a "You Can Count on Me" attitude. If you have high energy, an infectious personality and are highly motivated then we want you to join our team. Please apply at www.sbcos.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The purpose of a RESTAURANT SERVER is to serve food and/or beverages to guests according to hotel brand standards and in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials, including ingredients and preparation.
* Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. .
* Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system.
* Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner.
* Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
* Serve alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations.
* Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
* Perform side work and any other duties as designated by supervisor.
* Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
* Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
* Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
* Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
* Responds to requests for service and assistance.
* Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
* Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
* Asks for and offers help when needed.
* Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
* Takes responsibility for own actions.
* Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
* Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or one – two years related experience and/or training.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Must speak, read and write proficient English.
The work environment normally entails the following:
* Indoor work environment
* Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel environment
Top of Form
During the course of performing the physical demands of this position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following attributes.
Position is expected to:
• Stand more than 2/3 of the time
• Walk more than 2/3 of the time
• Sit less than 1/3 of the time
• Reach with hands and arms more than 2/3 of the time
• Lift up to 50 pounds.
• Push / pull up to 50 pounds.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.