"Hip", "upscale", "jazzy" and "eclectic" are all words to describe the Hotel Indigo Baltimore - Mt Vernon. With a personality of its own, this 100 year hotel has been labeled as a historic landmark and is known for being home to the first YMCA in Baltimore. After completing a multi-million dollar renovation, this brand new hotel has the ambiance and entrepreneurial atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the backing of a strong brand.
Responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
For you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- A minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience. Previous experience as a server preferred.