Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The restaurant server is responsible for greeting, selling/order-taking and serving guests in a safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.Requirements
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards and guest relations and etiquette
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items
- Basic English language communication skills
- The ability to carry large, heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout the shift
- Must demonstrate the a guest oriented and friendly demeanor
- Previous server experience required.
- Provides food and beverage service to guests in the restaurant
- Provides guest with overview of menu choices
- Takes guest’s order – provides explanation of menu as appropriate
- Prepares order for presentation to guest
- Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methodsfor removing dishes, glassware and silverware
- Cleans tables, chairs and floor area as needed
- Resets table quickly
- Polishes silver and folds linens
- Assists service team as necessary to meet and exceed the guests’expectations
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing genuinehospitality and by exceeding guest expectations.
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and usesteamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows throughwhen resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfiedand uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee