Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- Individual who enjoys providing a memorable dining experience. Previous experience as a serveris required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 10 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Company Paid 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- EOE/AA/ M/F/V/D