As a Restaurant/Outlet Supervisor, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel's financial goals through management of the daily operation of the restaurants, outlets, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
This position will be directed and supervised by a Department Head or General Manager. The primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on routine operational tasks and supervising others in their operational assignments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have one or more years experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Supervisory experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
- Aggressively recruits and staffs department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Assists/Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions