Morgans HoteI Group is proud to be a perpetual pioneer in the hospitality industry. Founded in New York City in 1984, Morgans is recognized worldwide as the originator of the boutique hotel concept. By constantly refining basic ideas and always striving to reinvent the hotel experience, Morgans Hotel Group has created a number of breakthrough concepts that have revolutionized the industry. With twelve properties in its worldwide portfolio, Morgans is a market-leader that is poised for growth. Our design-driven approach to reinventing the traditional hotel space has made Morgans a sought after brand for guests and owners alike. Join our trend-setting team of top operators whose driving purpose is to create engaging and dynamic guest experiences for all who enter!
1. Hire, process, train and develop his/her employees.
2. Ensure that all banks are deposited. All drops are witnessed and all servers’ paper work is balanced.
3. Secure at all times the cleanliness of the Restaurant.
4. Assure employee awareness and education, such as dram shop liability, health codes, responsible vendors and safe environment.
5. Control equipment issuing, such as china/ glass and other controllable, and supervise once a month those inventory.
6. Coach and counsel and/or document report.
7. Use logbook at shift end to communicate with other managers.
8. Perform other duties as requested.�
Required skills and Qualifications:
* Good communication skills.
* Computer literate.
* Extensive wine and food knowledge.
* Managerial skills.
* Customer relations skills.
* Multi-lingual preferred.�
* Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
* Must be able to work standing on your feet for at least 8 hours.
* Periodical fast paced strides are required to go from one part of the property to others.
* Must be able to move, pull, carry and lift at least 50 pounds.
* Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
* Color vision is required to determine the different products used in the restaurants and kitchen.
* 3 - 5 years: 3-5yrs experience in food & Beverage management
* High School or better
* Positive, Gracious Demeanor
* Hospitality Skills
* POS system Skills
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them