As an Restaurant Manager you will fill a leadership role in supporting your hotel's financial goals by assisting the Food and Beverage management in the daily operations of the restaurant and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage and Banquet departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties are completed.
- Maintain follow-through of all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant, Room Service, Lounge or Banquets.
- Assist Director of Operations/General Manager to ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel are using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality's standards.
- Assist Director of Operations/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
- Assists in the aggressive recruitment of staff department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Assist Director of Operations/General Manager in developing and ensure implementation of Food and Beverage promotional ideas.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience implementing new F&B concepts
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions