a) Level of decision making authority (nature and scope of decision-making, extent to which independent action is taken)
• Empowered to make significant decisions regarding interviewing, hiring, disciplinary action, coaching, handling associate complaints, scheduling, budgetary concerns, and other significant areas of responsibility.
b) Level of autonomy
• Ability to deviate from established procedures and make department specific decisions.
• Exercise a significant degree of independent judgment
c) The impact of his/her decision on the organization
• Work directly impact general business operations
d) What, if any, are the supervisory responsibilities? Including titles that report into the position, approximate number of direct and indirect reports.
• May have multiple direct reports including managers, on the line supervisors, and hourly positions.
Education & Experience:
• At least 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and 2 or more years of related experience.
• Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, and approach all encounters with all level of associates and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and Count On Me! service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Management Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
• Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Management Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We require consent to pre-employment background check for all positions.