At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Maintaining a consistently smooth running operation.
- Monitor and critique food quality and service levels.
- Assist with hiring, and training of all staff.
- Scheduling of staff according to occupancy levels.
- Monitoring and daily tracking of payroll and revenue.
- Assist with coaching and counseling staff.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant, including inspecting tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- Assist with monitoring of all current inventories (liquor, beer, wine, food, etc.) and the ordering of new product.
- Communicating with the manager on upcoming events, and promotions.
- Assist in end of the month inventories.
- Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage and pre-con meetings as required.
- Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff.
- Maintaining profitability of Restaurant, Room Service and Mini-Bar through forecasting and staffing.
- Providing a pleasant and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests.