As a Restaurant Manager, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through management of the daily operation of the restaurants, outlets, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
This position will be directed and supervised by a Department Head or General Manager. The primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on routine operational tasks and supervising others in their operational assignments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have one or more years experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Supervisory experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
- Aggressively recruits and staffs department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Assists/Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts with more than 85,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovation ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to success and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.