Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Location: US - MD - Linthicum
Linthicum, MD, US 21090
We are PM Hotel Groups Hotel, looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager to join our Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Hotel Food and Beverage Team.
Boasting an airy, sleek design, personalized service, and state-of the-art comforts, Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport is dedicated to re-energizing and rejuvenating weary travelers. Ideally located adjacent to the airport grounds, our ultramodern Baltimore BWI airport hotel is only 10 miles from the shopping and entertainment venues of the Inner Harbor, and 40 minutes form Washington D.C. Select from 280 guest rooms and suites-- each featuring plush furnishings, chic bathrooms, and Hilton's signature Serenity bedding. Establishing a new standard of hospitality for surrounding BWI airport hotels, we offer you a dynamic atmosphere and a picturesque setting.
Our team is currently looking for a Restaurant Manager who is true "foodie".
JOB OVERVIEW: Plan and manage the restaurant, room service and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate and franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting or exceeding financial goals.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Use the PM Hotel Group efforts for all recruiting, and on-boarding activities.
- Implement company programs and manage the operations of the restaurant, room service and any other food and beverage outlets as required to ensure compliance with company policy, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc.) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages. Oversee restaurant serving staff to ensure proper liquor controls are in place.
- Oversee all staff in cash handling positions to ensure compliance with PM Hotel Group cash handling policies and procedures. Comply with all PM Hotel Group accounting rules and standards to ensure compliance.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays, buffet presentations and ideas to capture in-house guests and a larger share of the local market.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with policies and procedures and ensure quality service.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.