Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Restaurant Management, F&B - Food & Beverage
Motif SeattleMotif Seattle is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by the finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment venues, museums and attractions. You just can't get any closer to the high-energy vibe of Seattle. Managed by Two Roads Hospitality, we promise to deliver a distinctly different, yet genuinely Seattle hotel experience, highlighted by vibrant service and inviting spaces that are individually crafted. Our staff is engaged and here to serve our Guests. The hotel's restaurant, Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, has become a "local favorite". Located on the fifth floor of the hotel, Frolik boasts the city's largest outdoor deck, with games such as shuffleboard and Ping Pong. It is a truly stylish and energetic experience to socialize and enjoy delicious, fresh and local cuisine, and vibrantly crafted drinks. Working in the hottest downtown Seattle hotel is the right choice for you! We are a vibrant team that values work life balance, acts with the highest ethical standards and develops lasting relationships. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of a team of passionate, empowered associates that curates unique dining experiences for our guests . You will lead the effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences while ensuring profitability objectives are achieved.Essential Functions
- With an innovative mind set, identify and enthusiastically create and recommend new products, programs and services
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to differentiate us from the competition and create loyalty.
- Attract, hire and ensure the restaurant team creates memorable experiences with fantastic, welcoming personalities that can relate to guests and associates.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs and respond promptly.
- Create, execute and support the operational aspects of the restaurant
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Although not the most fun part of the job, you must ensure we comply with cleanliness, safety and service standards and maintain timely and accurate records and complete departmental reporting to include but not limited to inventory, purchasing and cost control
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm for leading a diverse team of passionate people, and providing authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented food and beverage environment.
- People Person. The best part of this job is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
- Great communicator. The ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
- Good Administrator. Paperwork may not be the most fun part of the job but organization and the ability to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports coupled with previous expertise operating POS systems is a must