* Minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
* Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
* Written and verbal English language communication skills.
* Ability to effectively solve customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
* Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards.
* Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
* Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
* Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
* Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
· Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
· Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and work the majority of shift on feet.
· Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)