At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Host is responsible for greeting and seating of guests as they enter the restaurant.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One-year restaurant experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Help plan and coordinate timely seating of guests.
- Responsible for hanging guests’ coats.
- Take reservations in person and over the phone, using professional language at all times.
- Answer telephones, responding to guest’s questions in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of resort services and amenities.
- Maintain cleanliness of coatroom and podium areas.
- Maintain perfectly clean uniform.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist Captains and Backwaiters on an as-needed basis.
- Clean and re-set tables as needed.
- Assist in other Food and Beverage departments as needed.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center