Located in the heart of San Diego, Town and Country offers a little something for everyone. Town and Country is just minutes from the vibrant nightlife of Downtown San Diego, the oasis of beautiful Mission Valley, and the thrill of San Diego's beaches and attractions. The resort is renowned for its legendary service and country feel. Our Mission Valley San Diego hotel is a family-owned resort with a heritage of hospitality spanning more than five decades, the Town and Country Resort Hotel enjoys an award-winning reputation for putting smiles on the faces of vacation guests and conference attendees alike.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible for greeting and seating guests, overseeing dining room maintenance and monitoring service to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential Functions
- Warmly greet guests into the restaurant
- Proactively support the restaurant team while monitoring dining room activity
- Collaborate with team members to communicate any special needs or guest requests
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while maintaining an organized host stand or work area
Sincerely thank guests leaving the restaurant and invite them to return
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.