Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel is seeking someone with previous hospitality experience specifically in the Food and Beverage department.
Flexible working schedule able to work weekends, evenings & holidays.
Purpose: To create 100% Guest Satisfaction by greeting restaurant guests and seating them promptly
Constituents: * Guests
* Team Members
Indicators of Success:
* Customer satisfaction & loyalty goals (Complaints per Thousand, Comment Cards, annual quality review)
Areas of Responsibility:
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing "Can Do" attitude and genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
* Performs other duties as required to provide "Can Do" attitude and genuine hospitality
Ensures customer satisfaction by courteously greeting customers and promptly escorting them to their seats
* Presents menus, suggests cocktails and/or daily specials
* Exhibits knowledge of all items on the menu and wine list
* Possesses a valid liquor card at all times
* Demonstrates knowledge of hotel, in-house facilities and local information to respond to customer questions
* Processes customer restaurant bills promptly and accurately
* Checks the overall condition of the dining room, insuring its readiness for customers
Success Factors: Focus On the Customer Seek to understand the guest and internal customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
Foster Teamwork Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
Attend to Detail Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
Take Responsibility Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
Communicate Effectively Clarify and provide information so that coworkers, customers, and suppliers understand and can take action.
Key Skills and Requirements:
Technical Service Skills... Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. food & beverage service, housekeeping, etc.)
Point of Sale Skilled in utilization of point of sale systems and/or other back-of the house systems.
Upselling Know the available products and services and suggest alternatives.
Flexible work schedule from AM to PM & Graveyard
Friendly to all guests and employees
Saturday and Sunday Shifts Required.
High School or better.Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HI Liquor License
HI TB Clearance