The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is seeking a Restaurant Greeter to join our team. Loews Miami Beach hotel is a 4 Diamond Luxury Beach Front Hotel with 790 rooms, 65,000 square feet of meeting space, and 7 Food & Beverage Outlets. For more information on the Hotel, please visit www.loewshotels.com
This position is responsible for greeting and seating guests. Coordinates seating to balance workload among Servers.
Oversees dining room maintenance. Monitors service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Supervises Servers and Service assistants in the absence of manager
- Controls Reservation Book, accepts reservations and enters them accurately into the record
- Maintains guest history files, uses information to enhance repeat guests experience
- Assigns work stations and pre-meal side work, inspects dining room and service areas to ensure completion of all tasks prior to start of meal period
- Maintains guest records to; record arrival, cover count, seat assignment, turnover, availability
- Two + years experience as Host/Supervisor in high volume upscale Hotel or free standing Restaurant
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Excellent management, leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V