The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
To ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel. To deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- To consistently insure the maximum guest information in the restaurant.
- Conduct pre-meal meeting with service staff on a daily basis.
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Insure that service personnel follow service scenario.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
- Maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
- Service staff on duty as scheduled.
- Make sure side-stands are fully stocked with equipment.
- Ensure that all side-work is complete.
- Make sure the coffee, and roll warming equipment are functioning.
- Insure station rotation in seating.
- Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
- Coordinate all functions in dining room during service.
- Monitor productivity of service, kitchen and stewarding staff.
- Monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
- Special boards and/or descriptions posted accurately.
- Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
- Maintain food displays during service.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food.
- Be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
- Reservations reviewed on a daily basis and checked against the VIP list from the front desk.
- Making sure all special attention details are handled properly.
- Maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Ensure the staff’s uniforms and appearance meet specifications.
- All menus inspected daily by hostess.
- During service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- Making sure all equipment is in good condition and clean.
- All lights and music adjusted appropriately for each meal period.
- Contribute to the profitability of the restaurant through cost control effectiveness.
- A minimum of five years fine dining experience, at least two years at the General Manager level in a high volume, reputable dining establishment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and employees and exceptional ability to motivate, reward and inspire performance.
- Hotel restaurant experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of front of the house operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and guest interaction.
- Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Possess a passion for food and wine and a strong desire for development and advancement.
- Must possess strong leadership skills, be detail oriented, have good knowledge of P&L .
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.