Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.Job Description
Coordinator for all large parties and special events. Attends to the needs of all Omni Grove Park Inn guests in a friendly, courteous, and efficient manner, while being knowledgeable of the various restaurants on property.Responsibilities
- Commitment to and demonstration of our Corporate Culture, Vision, Values, and Goals at all times.
- Adheres to all hotel policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Responsible for all large parties and special events booked to the allocation and specification of each restaurant or lounge.
- Draft contracts specific for each event, outlining penalties and a clear timeline when payments, headcounts, etc. are due
- Respond to guest calls in a timely manner.
- Event planning and detailing for booked events.
- Solicitation of direct-selling in the local market.
- Maintain an efficient and professional attitude with open communication.
- Knowledgeable of all guest facilities and services, including hours of operation and any associated costs.
- Takes pride in personal appearance and adheres to hotel grooming standards.
- Maintains goodwill and strong work relations with coworkers to ensure ultimate performance levels and guest service. Provides fast, efficient, and friendly service to guests at all times.
- Willing to relocate to another area of operation to provide assistance to coworkers and guests.
- Responsible for being a team player with all front and back of the house staff, for the common goal of total guest satisfaction.
- Follow specified safety and security regulations at all times.
- Responsible for any continuing education concerning service, food and beverage that the management assigns.
- Attends training sessions, departmental meetings, and seminars as scheduled by management.
- Perform any other reasonable assignments as designated by management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to operate Open Table, Delphi, and Opera operating systems.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
- Able to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.