Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Busperson is responsible for the set up, clearing and cleanliness of restaurant area and tables in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly.
- Removeglasses, dinner dishes and silverware from occupied tables.
- Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place items in proper areas. Reset the tables.
- Clean high chairs and booster seats after each use.
- Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays according to the procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Ensure window/glass surfaces are spotless.
- Clean service stations and fill ice bins.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of all buffets. Perform buffet duties as needed.
- Assist servers with all aspects of service as requested.
- Report any damaged or worn items to management.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.