Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Resort Manager in Rochester, MA.
Explore The Cape with a visit to our RV Resort. Conveniently located near ocean beaches and an array of amenities and activities to enjoy. It's close to attractions like Plymouth Rock yet away from the hustle and bustle. Our Cape Cod RV Resort encompasses the essence of a true Cape Cod vacation.
Job Duties Included:
* Manage the resources and assets of the property, including staff, buildings, and other assets
* Attract new customers and guests through active marketing, excellent customer service, and adding value to the vacation experience of our guests
* Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the resort
* Maximize the profitability of the resort
* Be the face of ELS standards to our customers and guests
* Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited university or college. A combination of education and commensurate experience may be considered.
* 5 plus years of experience in a management position, hotel or RV preferred
* Marketing and sales experience
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, and other web based applications including email, financial systems
* A current driver's license
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, Equity LifeStyle offers a rich benefits package, including competitive salary; bonus program; outstanding medical, dental, vision and RX coverage; 401 k; employee stock purchase plan; and paid time off.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No relocation funds are available.